<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, July 08, 2005

Last night I attempted to make some risotto thing. It seemed pretty easy, just mix the contents of the packet with 2 cups of water and put it in the microwave. But the water didn't seem to be draining, I wasn't too sure about how high a wattage my microwave is, and let's just say the rice was a teensy bit uncooked.
And there I was, in the middle of a kind of unappetizing meal when LO calls and invites me over for freshly baked scones.
Of course I went over there right away! The rice went into the bin.
It was like tea-time over at LO's, lol. She had these really yummy scones with cream and jam and butter and she served us all tea in actual tea cups with saucers. Later on, a bunch of us drove over to M2 for drinks.
When we got home I was still feeling a bit restless so I gave the Philosopher a call and went over to his place. Gawd, I felt as if I'd just stepped into some bachelor party thing when I came over. There was the Philosopher, the Socializer, Amar, John Pierre, Valentine and their friend Claude who seems to have a multiple personality disorder and thinks he is Pharrell or some other celebrity. With the exception of Amar, they are all busy getting drunk. Later on, Valentine either passes out or falls asleep, I'm not too sure, and Amar goes to bed and the rest of them makes me come out in the freezing cold to head down to the duck pond with them. Poor ducks, it was a good thing there didn't seem to be any around when we were at the pond. The guys would have scared the hell out of them.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?