<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, July 07, 2005

I think we're pretty much up to date right now! As mentioned before, I headed over for dinner with LO at her place last night. She made pasta - yum. Her flatmate made some very suspicious looking muffins which had about 2 cups of sugar in it; definitely not something for diabetics to sample. We also pushed her car up the hill; there was something wrong with the fuel tank or something.
Today is a bright and sunny day! If only someone was here with me to go for a picnic! I have to go to uni to sort out problems with my enrollment stuff but I'm feeling pretty lazy; maybe I'll just go tomorrow. Bewitched and the Fantastic Four is coming out today, who is going to watch it with me? I hear Moon Von moving about in her flat; maybe I will make her come with me. I have just realized that I'd forgotten to return one of SweetRhapsody's CDs, the Fresh Giller one, I think I will hold it hostage along with her bathrobe for a million bucks.
Right, think I will go out and soak up the sun while I have a cigarette. Ciao, guys!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?