<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, July 07, 2005

I am back, my adoring fans!
Anyway, where was I?
Oh, yes. SweetRhapsody's birthday. Anyway, on the real birthday itself, we went out shopping in the city. In the evening we had a barbecue. The Pothead Teddy was the main chef but when he went for a cigarette break the Dervish took over and didn't even notice that the fire had gone out so the meat got a little uncooked! The Refugee came for a short while but then had to leave because he was "meeting a friend somewhere". I, however, knew he was really going off to trade stolen diamonds with a crook and reminded him to take that gun of his and keep it at hand under the table. He never returned that night so maybe things went bad but I do know he's still alive because he had just had dinner with the Curly Pumpkin the other day. The Curly Pumpkin and I fought hard to get ahold of the pool table but ended up having to share it with a couple of the other guys. SweetRhapsody directed the guys to clean up but some of them got a bit huffy and whiny, but eventually they started cleaning although they neglected to clean the grills and lied about it.
We all headed back to the Transit Flat where the guys proceeded to get drunk. Mainly everyone who could smoke gathered outside on the patio. All my cigarettes were finished on that night. We then made Matsumoto run home for more roll-ups while the Little Bat (Ninja Crisis aka White Rabbit's boyfriend) "borrowed" a pack of cigarettes off the Pothead Teddy. I say "borrowed" because he actually just walked right into the Pothead Teddy's room and took the cigarettes when he wasn't there. He did promise to buy him a pack later though. I do wonder if the Little Bat doesn't have a bit of a klepto streak, lol, because I do know for a fact that one of my lighters made its way into his posession. But maybe it's a boy thing because for some reason my lighters keep getting lost or ruined everytime they get passed around in male hands. But more on that later!
Anyway, the Colored Fringe got plenty drunk that night and talked a little too freely and was a great source of entertainment through the glass wall for everyone. The Pothead Teddy passed out thin cigars to all the smokers except me, which I find a bit annoying with a bit of feminine prejudice there. What, girls can't smoke cigars now? In their drunkenness the boys confess to not having cleaned the grills and headed back with pails of water and detergent to finish the job. I followed them because I was looking for the pink ribbon of my tweed shoe (which was sadly never seen again) but when they started haphazardly throwing water and detergent everywhere I snuck off back to the Transit Flat, giggling when I heard them howl my name when they discovered I had run off. They eventually somehow finished the job and got back to the flat.
SweetRhapsody opened her presents. The brothers had gotten her a green tea Dusk candle. The Duchess and I had gotten her Revlon eye make up and nail polish goodies and two Jack Johnson CDs and I had gotten her a birthday card with a baby elephant on it. It was listed under the Juvenile section in the stationary shop so it's appropriate for her age, hahah. The Dervish had gotten her a pink stone bracelet which was really quite beautiful, we were all surprised. Great Shorts had gotten her a stuffed dog which I personally thought looked a little scary. After the party started to die down, I headed home, exhausted as well. The DESI boys and the Little Bat were moving in on the leftover chicken and lamb as I headed out the door.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?