<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Gone for Dinner.
Erm, my adoring fans, Louise has just asked me to dinner. She is a great cook and I have accepted and so will be gone for a while so you'll just have to check in later for more updates. I promise to try to get them in by tonight or tomorrow though. Do not cry, adoring fans! I will be back soon! Not soon enough for you, I know, but soon!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?