<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, July 26, 2005

EUH has suddenly been flooded with more people! It's definitely livelier than usual. :)
I gave SweetRhapsody a call yesterday morning but my credit ran out midway just as she was giving me some particularly juicy gossip (damn!) and I haven't topped it up yet.
The Duchess arrived mid-afternoon yesterday! But she's got a sup test on Wed so she's been kept busy studying so far. But come Wed night - who knows? ;)
I've been much healthier in the first two days of this week than I have been for the entire past two weeks! First of all, I did way more exercise yesterday than I did for the past two weeks (walked four times to Coles, once to uni, and helped the Duchess cart her stuff from my room to her flat). All right, SweetRhapsody, I can just picture you rolling your eyes right now.
And today I actually had real vegetables! Stir-fry ones from the shop down by Coles. There was actually greenery in my food! The only kind of fruits or vegetables that I had last week were the fried (tinned) pineapple rings that the Soft-spoken Socializer kept piling on my plate at the bbq on Thursday. Whom, by the way, I should really rename because he's not that much of a soft-spoken socializer as I thought when I first met him. He shall be renamed, but only when I can think of a proper nick!
I've been hard pushed to get people proper nicks these days. I'm going to get lazy soon (like I'm not lazy enough!) and start calling everyone by their real names and exposing all their secrets. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?