<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Been feeling kind of floaty today. Eternally lazy days. Mmmm. It's warm today. I just kind of lay on the floor by the sliding doors, basking in the sunshine like one of those fat cats hanging around EUH, slipping in and out of a daze while Moon Von gave me a complete rundown on her Entire Life History.
Got the munchies after having a bit of the smokies last night so when I got home around 5ish I crashed on the couch with a tin of Pringles and some guacamole dip while listening to Moon Von chat on the phone. She was talking in a really energetic kind of way and just listening to her made me feel tired.
We had a flat inspection today so when I finally got up sufficient energy, I set the Pringles aside and had a go at scrubbing the top of the oven. It was a MESS, and I don't know which one of my flatmates is responsible for it. Brown stuff hardened all around the elements. It was disgusting. Bah. I finally got rid of all the yucky stuff and crashed into bed at sixish in the morning, only to be awoken at nine because my services as a therapist were badly needed.
The boys from the flats by the gazebo have gone on some twilight tour thing. It's really for the new students but apparently they're crashing it to meet girls, haha. The Duchess is studying while Moon Von is counseling her currently heartbroken cousin. I have no idea where the DESIs are. I could get up and go look but I'm not really motivated to. Idol is up on TV, about to be followed by The 4400, and I'm just way too lazy to move an inch right now. Possibly the only reason why I'd leave my room is to get the Pringles and dip again. I might get up enough energy to go out later, but we'll see.
Hunnypox has just called me! She is an air stewardess on the Emirates airlines! She describes her uniform as "a penguin suit." Just a couple of weeks ago the Colored Fringe had been arguing with someone about the way the air hostesses on the Emirates airline looked. Colored Fringe had insisted that they were really old and horrible-looking. Well, not anymore, not with Hunnypox around! ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?