<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, June 20, 2005

What a terrible nightmare last night!!!
I had this dream where I was in a high school and had just escaped from a witch doctor and I was with my friends but I kept getting stuck in various out-of-the-way places in the school with these demon-like creatures, they were like ghouls or something with horrible white faces with big nostrils and scary eyes or they'd be like imps jumping on my back and the thing is that nobody else but me can see them and when I see them, they see me and then I get stuck in that particular spot. And it kept happening over and over again all over the school! They nearly drove me crazy! It was scary!
But then I think I set the entire world on fire and that was the end of it.
Anyway, was woken up by Fizzy! who wanted to store some of her stuff in my room. She's gone now, home for the hols.
I'm pretty much tired out today. I don't know why! It must be all that fighting with ghosts in my dreams. Maybe I might catch a few zzs before heading over to the Baby Brother's house! It's sort of a housewarming/end of exams party for him. Us and a bunch of DESIs. Exciting stuff, you know.
Yesterday I went down to the city to watch Batman Begins with the Roaring Lion. It wasn't too bad...but does anyone realize the irony of having Katie Holmes star in a Batman movie? First it was Nicole Kidman, in the Batman movie with Val Kilmer, then now it's Katie Holmes... maybe Tom Cruise has secret connections with Batman. :o
In the evening myself, the Duchess, SweetRhapsody, the Pothead Teddy and Louise watched the final episode of Everybody Loves Raymond on TV. I'm not that big a fan of ELR so, whatever. It was funny.
Got a letter from Marcus today! He is doing fine, still in Columbia, and has had hit the big time! He's currently smuggling drugs out in coffins and making lots of money selling the former to humans and the latter to his own kind. Talk about combining skills. He is doing well and talks more about coming to visit me here. It makes me nervous. I wish he wouldn't. I'd rather meet him when I'm thirty in this life, on the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?