<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, June 16, 2005

Well, it's been a pretty strange week this week. Everything's familiar yet strange.
I kind of sank into a depression for a couple of days, I think. I'm not heading home for the break anymore. But I kind of regretted canceling my ticket cuz after that I spoke with Potatoes and Bundles and my mom on the phone and perhaps I should have come home after all. It made me feel way better, speaking to all of them, especially Potatoes and Bundles, they made me feel way better and just made me snap out of it. Get a grip, snap out of it, hold on like we all have to.
SweetRhapsody and I and the Duchess headed down to the city yesterday and watched The Wedding Date and it was soo sweet and made me forget everything for a while. And today we headed back down to the city again so that the Duchess could grab her visa and then we had iced coffees at Gloria Jean's. Then the Duchess went home. SweetRhapsody and I got our hair cut - you should see her now! She's so adorably cute with that fringe across her forehead! Okay, gurl, stop rhapsodizing over yourself now. I just got a trim, I just wanted to cut off something of me a little, in remembrance. And after that we did a little major shopping and I got a tweed jacket and the long peasant-like brown skirt that I've been looking for for ages and a pair of black pants which fitted me because I've ever found pants that fitted me well. SweetRhapsody got some stuff too - she got this cute black and pink dress with a litle lace on the top and she looked gorgeous in it, everyone was admiring her and this guy walking outside just stepped into the shop to say she looked gorgeous too! And then we watched The Longest Yard, which was funny and sweet and a little sad. After that we came home and had dinner. Never Been Kissed was on TV so we just kind of plopped ourselves down to watch it. After that, we headed over to the tav. It was pretty quiet tonight, I guess because most people were studying for exams, but we had fun anyway. I caught up with some old friends that I haven't spoken to in a while and we met a couple of nice guys. One of them kept trying to get us to sing karaoke but we were like "nooo, people aren't drunk enough tonight, they'll remember our terrible voices!" Anyway, we're now home and we're going to watch The Village in the dark, followed by a comedy to calm us down after we start screaming and waking up the entire EUH! We're going to need to sleep tonight! LOL. All right, gotta go now, love ya, miss ya, bye!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?