<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Village was not all that scary. Which made it all kind of disappointing.
But right after that SweetRhapsody and I watched Chasing Liberty with Mandy Moore and OOOOH! Stark Sands!!!!!!! He was so unbelievably hot with that sexy accent!!! *faints a little* But what a name, huh? Stark Sands???
Was supposed to head out for a movie with the Roaring Lion today but it's pretty cold and rainy today so we decided not to go, and anyway, I slept in until two-ish after watching those movies last night. Oops!
But I have to sludge my way down to Coles anyway, because I'm running out of groceries! I didn't buy anything last week because I thought I would be going home but as it turns out...not...
And I have to buy veges and stuff because I'm going veg for a week, because of my grandmother. Now this would be really hard, especially for someone like me who loves meat, but hey, this is for my grandmother. I'll go veg for her!
Stir-fried veg, I'm thinking stir-fried veg tonight. Mmm.
Marcus called up last night too. He rambled on about coffins and ghouls for a while, asked me how I was doing, then offered his condolences, and then said something about flying up to see me. Gawd, I hope he doesn't come. He might just bring a contigent of Columbian druglords with him. If he's still there. I forgot to ask him where he is.
All right, SweetRhapsody is whining down the line at me so to Coles we must go! Backatcha.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?