<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, June 26, 2005

To the Duchess if she is reading this in between sitting with the grandmother and having *fun* with the rabbit :D : WE MISS YOU HONEYBUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The DESIS have proved that they cannot be drunk without being jerks at the same time! With the exception of Shuddup, who is harmless to everyone but himself when he is drunk, and extremely amusing. Sometimes I want to put him in a cage and feed him alcohol everyday and just sit back and watch him.
So last night SweetRhapsody, myself, the Colored Fringe, the Silent Walker, and the Dervish went to Metro's. It was totally packed full of people; so different from the last time I was there! SweetRhapsody and the Colored Fringe were already having problems by the time we got there and eventually I slugged off to let them fight it out/make up on the dance floor. Spent a bit of time breathing fresh air and smoking cigarettes (odd, isn't it, the mix of fresh air and cigs) on the stairway while watching the crowd. Bumped into the Pothead Teddy who asked what I was doing alone and I explained the situation to him. "Go find a guy!" he roars, probably he is a little drunk too. "I will, I will, I'm looking!" answers I as he stumbles off. Deciding to cut down on the unhealthy cigs and start more healthy habits like dancing, I go off down the stairs and meets this nice guy to dance with. He's not much of a dancer though, more of a hugger.
After a while, I decide I'd better go find everybody else so I say goodbye to the nice guy and went off. Eventually located SweetRhapsody and the Colored Fringe on the top floor, still sorting out differences and attempting to involve me in it. I refused to be dragged into it and just sipped a beer and rested my feet while watching the crowd. We eventually go out to the dance floor where the Silent Walker has found himself a girl to dance with as well - only she ran off before he could get her number! Eventually we leave around 5-ish. The Dervish was most annoying on the way home making snide or racist remarks and trying to stir up trouble again between SweetRhapsody and the Colored Fringe by making remarks about some girl that the Colored Fringe had been dancing with. I got pretty fed up with it and eventually reminded the Dervish that he too had been told off by some girls he tried to dance with. It was a little mean but honestly, he was just asking for it. Hoped that would shut him up but he just went on and on from the back of the car. Wished someone could have chloroformed him. He obviously thinks himself very clever or something that he can come up with such snide remarks. Doesn't know it's annoying and theres a limit to these things. Was relieved when we finally got back.
Had a wonderful sleep last night. Unfortunately, last night was the same night I injured my left arm TWICE in the same spot and nearly passed out both times with the excruciating pain. When I finally woke up I went down to the duck pond for a picnic with Moon Von and her sister. We fed ducks and shooed magpies (at least I think they were magpies) away.
Everyone has left or is leaving! Baby Brother left last night. Shuddup and the Roaring Lion are leaving today. People are eventually leaving on July 5th. Sob. Will miss everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?