<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, June 20, 2005

I am currently listening to Feel Good Inc by the Gorillaz. It makes me feel slightly happy.
The sky is nightshade purple with that pattern of black trees against it like embroidered velvet.
There is tequila on my kitchen shelf calling my name.
I must cut down on my smoking.
Was screaming down the phone to Diva. She got pissed and slammed the phone on my ear, but I called her back and shrieked a few obscenities at her, then hung up on her.
We're gonna go watch Madagascar tomorrow, which i have been waiting AGES to watch. Hooray!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?