<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Yesterday, I yakked on and on for ages in my MCI 212 class.
Today, you didn't hear a peep out of me in my Media Ethics class.
It's so weird, you know, that sometimes I can't stop talking and sometimes I can't talk.
I think it depends on the people and whether I feel comfortable with them, but how is it that I can feel so fine with some people and so uncomfortable with the others?
If I ever find out the answer, I promise you I will try to bottle it up and sell it at a low price to other people like me who are still looking for the answer.
On the other hand, the online What Were You In Your Past Life quiz could be right and this could be a revenge karma thing on me for being a manipulative male Scottish trickster in my last life.
And here I always thought that I was a vampire in my past life.
Hmph. Pisht. Whatever.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?