<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, May 16, 2005

What an embarassing moment today!
So SweetRhapsody and Walking Running T-shirt and me and the FTV group (our film crew!) went to the Career and Education Expo at the Convention Centre to do some shooting. And while we were there we interviewed this captain and took shots of all these army stuff because the army was recruiting kids there and there were all these hot soldier boys there. And when we were done shooting the army people we decided to go to the other side of the room and shoot some other people and so I led the way, walking fast because we wanted to get it over with. But as I was walking really fast, I passed this hot soldier who smiled at me and asked "Would you like to join up in the army?" and I just opened my mouth and because I was walking fast and my brain was so unprepared for that, a gargle just came out and I just kept on walking because I coudlnt's top and SweetRhapsody caught up behind me and hissed "what did he say?!? what did you say?!? why does he look so confused?"
AAAAAAAAAAH!
I am so mortified! and ready to hit myself over the head!
Sigh....let's not talk about this anymore....this is definitely one moment that belongs in the Hall of Idiots.
Enough said!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?