<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, May 21, 2005

Was woken up twice this morning by the Walking Running T-shirt. Grrr! After finally waking up, was lying in bed eating white chocolate filled with strawberries and reading about middle-aged women walking down the aisle to Neil Diamond when the Roaring Lion drops in on me and yaks on about how he was so drunk last night he could barely remember what happened on the cruise last night except that he had so much fun. Aaaargh - make me jealous, why don't you! It's the Roaring Lion's birthday tomorrow - he's 21, like moi is going to be too, a few months from now! Eventually, managed to get up enough energy to brush my teeth and pull on a summery dress - I feel summery today! Even though the weather looks sunny yet a little cold! My clothes defy the weather! Down with winter!
We (SweetRhapsody, the Duchess, and I) had bought tix to watch Star Wars today but since we had gone on the opening night to watch with Baby Brother, the Bony Nanny and Shuddup, we'll be watching something else today. Probably the Upside of Anger, though I'm not that keen on watching that. But I guess there isn't much else to watch. I'm still waiting for Mr and Mrs Smith!
Actually I'm in SweetRhapsody's room right now, blogging while I'm waiting for the two of them to get ready. Allow me to confess to you, dear readers, tha SweetRhapsody seems moody while the Duchess is complaining about having cramps. Looks like I'm going to be stuck with two moody schmoodies today!!!
I spent most of yesterday passed out on SweetRhapsody's bed, and I passed out again last night while we were watching Frequency. The only thing I remember about that movie was how hot Jim Caviezel was. Mmm!
Okay, must go, SweetRhapsody is frightening me. Hyukhyukhyuk. If she reads this she will kill me soon! Bye everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?