<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Want to hear about a chain of events?
Okay, here's how it goes. I'm in my flat in EUH, online. SweetRhapsody is in her flat downstairs, and she's talking to me online and somehow because of certain reasons due to my conversation with her I am obliged to go talk to the Colored Fringe online at the same time and he is at his house which is across the university campus and at the same time he's talking online to these girls who also stay in EUH but they stay in the flat below Shuddup's flat and they complain to the Colored Fringe that Shuddup is blasting his music way too loud and so Colored Fringe asks me if I would call Shuddup and ask him to lower his music since phone calls in EUH are free and so I called Shuddup and told him that the girls below his flat have asked Colored Fringe to ask me to ask him to lower his music and Shuddup curses Colored Fringe and agrees to lower the music and then goes down to SweetRhapsody's flat to curse even more.
Now we have come full circle!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?