<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Today I slept through a tornado and woke up to find myself in the Land of Oz!!!
The only boring thing about this is that I was in the Land of Oz even before the tornado took place.
Oz...Aus....Australia...get it?
Hyukhyukhyuk.
I was like "OMG, this is the perfect time to use such a pun!!!"
And yes, a tornado really took place...well, it was more like a bunch of mini hurricanes...and I can't believe I slept through it! Because today had been my designated Sleeping In Day after an entire week of a serious lack of sleep so I didn't get up until well after five in the afternoon. And by the time I got up and heard about the tornados which took place in the morning I was like "Damn, I can't believe I slept through a natural disaster!!!"
And I also missed the earthquake which took place in Malaysia earlier this year AND I didn't even know about the tsunamis last year until a day later.
I am missing every single natural disaster that took place in my lifetime.
SweetRhapsody and I are both moaning about missing the tornado because we both slept in. The Duchess was up and about and running in the heavy wind and rain to class in the morning and she had the nerve to wake me up at eight something-ish to ask for an umbrella. Pah! Why can't she just struggle in the rain and leave me to sleep in my lovely warm bed? LOL. Anyway, I was pretty cranky to her, as I am to all who wake me, and I dragged myself out of the bed to literally toss the umbrella to her and caught a glimpse of rain and wind and her face (I was aiming the umbrella right at her nose) before I slammed the door in her face again. I tell you, the world has some nerve waking me up in the middle of my Designated Sleep In Day. Von called me to ask me if I was willing to sell my personal land phone to her friend and I snarled at her and hung up on her, then my sister called me right after that and I cut her off and told her I would call her back and the hung up on her in the middle of her sentence. I didn't call her back till after eight in the evening. Next time, I'm going to turn off my handphone and pad the door.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?