<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, May 02, 2005

Today I actually got work done!
I am so proud of myself.
I even went to another lecture when my MCI replacement class got canceled.
I did unnecessary work!
I feel so studious and hardworking...wow...
I am listening to Sooner or Later by Breaking Benjamin over and over again... it's addictive. It makes me want to dance and shout. And kiss random cute guys.
Also, just finished reading 7th Sense by John McLaren. It's not too bad for a $4.95 book. I'm really getting desperate for books to read. The only complain I have about the 7th Sense is that everyone in that book speaks in italics all the time...it's as if they all think they're Holden Caulfield from The Catcher in the Rye.
The Pothead Teddy told me that his first impression of me was that I looked intimidating. Oooh. He's not the only one who's told me that before. But it was pretty surprising because he's one of the last people I'd expect to be intimidated by anyone, least of all me.
Today is a cold wet drizzly day. Grey. Depressing. I revel in it and think some more about screaming.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?