<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, May 14, 2005

So last night SweetRhapsody, the Duchess and I headed to the mocktail thing and had a few tequila sunrises and and south pacific something and sweetrhapsody had her pina colada and sweetrhapsody and I considered stealing the lava lamps. Lots of people were there - the Curly Pumpkin, the Ninja Crisis, the Pony, the Pothead Teddy, Louise, the Walking Running T-shirt, 80s Laundry Dude, Insincerity, etc. Some guys all dressed up in jackets and they looked hot but out of place. I wore my short green jacket and looked very classy...mmm...
After that, SweetRhapsody, the Duchess and I headed back to our respective flats to change for tonight. I thought it would be a piece of cake deciding what to wear...but who knew...I had a wardrobe crisis instead!!! Half my wardrobe was all over my floor and bed...i must have tried on every single combination of clothes in my closet. Finally, I decided on my short flirty green bamboo skirt and my black top with the long black cords at either end and my turqouise heels. The other two had wardrobe crises as well and I think we annoyed Nanny Bones by not showing up til after ten when he had specifically told us to show up at eight thirty. Oh well...the boys didn't show up till ninish either and besides, Nanny Bones was annoyed the whole night by all the disruptions in all their plans. I could've told him that the more plans you lay out the more easily they'll get disrupted. Anyway, after a few drinks and photos, we headed off...only half the people who were supposed to go to Heatz got stoned and didn't make it and the guy who was supposed to take me and SweetRhapsody and the Duchess had also gotten too stoned to drive so some of us ended up having to take a cab.
Anyway, we finally got to Heatz, only to realize that SweetRhapsody had forgotten her ID!!! Luckily we got her in by using The Duchess's driver's license. Then Cherisa arrived too...and then we were all in! And there were lots of people...though not as many as the last time we were there. And we danced...and I accidentally burnt my monkey with a cigarette but he deserved it anyway, and a couple was smoking and having sex in one of the cubicles in the bathroom while we were in there...they were pretty quiet about it too! And this cute guy asked me to dance but I thought we were leaving then so I turned him down...only to realize we were staying for another twenty minutes. Grrr...I could have danced with him! Oh well...
Ohhh...and while we were drinking and taking pictures in the Transit Flat before we left for Heatz a couple of other guys came by and one of them was the Roaring Lion. We sort of know each other from last year and have always seen each other but hardly said hi and we started talking and he was like "You never say hi to me whenever we see each other!" and I was like "Well, you never say hi to me either!" And we were like, fine, we'll say hi whenever we see each other from now on! Anyway, today I was fast asleep in my nice warm bed when i hear the doorbell ring. I had this feeling it was for me so I turned over and went back to bed and hoped whoever it was would leave. James ended up opening the door and they were knocking on my door but I was just too dead to open it and James was like "she must not be in." So whoever it was left and I just lay there, wondering who it was and couldn't go back to sleep for at least five or ten minutes before I zoned out again until SweetRhapsody woke me up a couple of hours later. And I'm stumbling around and banging on James's door to ask him who had showed up earlier but he had gone out too and so I stumbled into the living room to see if anyone had left a message for me and there it was on the whiteboard: "Hi, Marilyn, I just came to say hi!!!" and signed by the Roaring Lion! Hahaha....it just made me laugh and woke me up.
So today SweetRhapsody and I headed back to the city because Betts, the shoe shop where she and the Duchess had both bought boots from yesterday, had given her two right-feet boots and our Baby Brother's shirt was too large for him so we exchanged both items. And the sales guy at Quicksilver was sooo hot and sooo sweet when he helped us exchange Baby Brother's shirt! SweetRhapsody and I were practically drooling over him. Mmm...
This evening The Philosopher called me up and made me come over for dinner(he had cooked butter chicken but it looked nothing like butter chicken) with him, the Duchess, The Tall One, The Soft-Spoken Socializer, Smoking Before 21, Beard of 25, P, and this other chick from The Tall One's class. We were all pretty stuffed after dinner and sat outside in a semi-circle on the balcony after, just smoking and drinking. The sky has been pretty beautiful these past few nights, with a single crescent moon and lots of pinpoint twinkling little stars in the velvet dark sky...it looks like something unreal and out of a video.
After that, the Duchess and I headed over to the Transit Flat where SweetRhapsody and the DESIs and the PotHead Teddy and The Quiet One were watching The Cider House Rules and Driven and drinking Baccardi and Jack Daniels and smoking sheesha. We gave Baby Brother his shirt and he likes it, or he pretended to anyway, haha. It did look pretty good on him! He'll be having girlfriends soon...awww...
I'm suppose to be getting some sleep now since SweetRhapsody and I are suppose to get up at the unearthly hour of eight for our TV News shooting...eurghhh...how am I ever going to get up? But I can't get to sleep because I'm on a roll downloading songs! There are all these old songs that I've missed so much like Alisha's Attic I Am I Feel and The New Radicals's Jehovah Made This Whole World For You and Gotta Stay High, Daft Punk, Lene Marlin, Liz Phair, etc...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?