<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, May 24, 2005

So anyway, today, right after the class that I attended and said barely two words in, I went over to the Red Cross blood donation booth on the green lawn by the library because I have always wanted to donate blood but I've never done it before. And because I've been getting annoyed with quite a few people in the past few days and so I figured if anything can purify me, it's by draining myself of blood.
And they rejected me, the fools, because apparently they're fully booked. They did suggest that I head down to the city to donate blood though.
Why can't you just stick a needle in and take my blood now, huh?!?????
Or if you like, I could slit a knife down my arm and let the blood drain into a flask.
Whatever suits you best.
Hmph.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?