<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, May 23, 2005

So anyway, to update you on the weekend, we ended up watching The Kingdom of Heaven instead of the Upside of Anger because it wasn't showing at the cinema we went to. SweetRhapsody was disappointed and I kind of pretended to be, but you know what, I think that right now I wouldn't mind watching the Upside of Anger. Strange how things work, eh?
Saturday night was also the night of the FA cup final between Manchester and Arsenal and I sat in the middle of a bunch of gamble-mad soccer fans while painting my nails and drinking beer and eyeing hot soccer boys on TV.
Sunday was the day I slept. Alot. Enough about Sunday.
Today was a beautiful day! It is also the day we realized that the bank and the ATM machines have something against SweetRhapsody. It is also the day that we ordered three large pizzas and I stuffed myself with an entire large cheese pizza with mushrooms, chicken, pineapple and barbecue sauce. After that I think that all that food had a side effect on my brain because I started losing it and talking about how you couldn't fly in a plane when the stars and the moon weren't properly aligned and about how I once had to float home in a sampan boat but my fisherman fell over halfway through the trip and thankfully the lobsters came to push my boat home.
After that I think I fell apart because everytime I started laughing my stomach started hurting and I was laughing uncontrollably.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?