<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, May 31, 2005

One of the best things about studying journalism is that you never have any exams. I love telling everyone else that and watching their jaw drop and listen to them scream "WHY?!??????" Today, I carelessly mentioned that very fact to Trevor and he immediately stopped short in his tracks and screamed "WHAT?!? You have NO exams?!?"
It was very satisfying.
I've been listening to Liz Phair's Extraordinary and I love the chorus: "I am Extraordinary, if you ever get to know me, I am Extraordinary, I'm just your Ordinary Average Everyday Sane Psycho Super Goddess."
Want to jump out of the window and fly through the sky and sprout wings like a butterfly's?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?