<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Marcus rang me the other night and I complained to him about getting rejected by the Blood Donation Bank. He said, "You can always come to me, baby, I'll drink your blood any time."
On one hand, I have the Blood Donation Bank who wouldn't take any of my blood and on the other hand I have Marcus who would take all of it if he could get away with it. Oh, the extreme choices of life.
Marcus is now in Columbia. I shake my head at the things he's doing there. I think that after landing in jail in Haiti, he's become even more determined to lead a criminal life to prove that getting thrown into a Haitian cell was just a fluke and that he IS a criminal mastermind. Marcus CAN be a criminal mastermind but he's just a little too greedy. There's only so much that greed can take you on a life of a crime. Too much and you find yourself counting cinderblocks. I told Marcus that but was cut off by the sound of voices shouting, chains clanking, and sirens wailing in the background and Marcus shouting "I'm, er, running out of change, I'll call you back" and then hanging up on me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?