<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Wednesday, May 04, 2005

It's been an efficient day today...
I actually forced myself out of bed at the unearthly hour of eight thirty and made myself chirpy! And then I managed to get my radio interview and even studied in the library after that!
And then I went to class!
But I didn't participate in class, though. But, honestly, everyone was just arguing about completely pointless stuff. Instead of ARGUING about it, why don't we go DO something about it? Besides, they kept going off in tangents. But nevermind that. I'll do my best to be a Good Student and participate next time.
And then after that I stuffed myself with food and went shopping with SweetRhapsody and the Duchess! And we watched the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! It was so fun and I loved the dolphins' song. I could hear The Duchess laughing hysterically at the other end of the aisle but SweetRhapsody didn't really like it.
I also bought a book to satiate my reading cravings at the moment... you know it's like how you suddenly crave one kind of food for several days on end and just have to eat that and nothing else will satisfy you? Or you suddenly crave this song and only that song will satisfy you? Well, now, I'm just craving books in general. I just have to read. Maybe it's my reading-deprivation body crying out to me. Anyway, I wasn't too sure what I was getting, but then the newspaper today had some discount for this chick-lit book, The Jane Austen Book Club, so I just bought that. Hey, it was on discount.
And I got a pair of corduroy pants! My first pair! And they look so good on me! *squeal* And SweetRhapsody got this pink long coat - she looks very like a First Lady or Modern-Day European Princess-ish in it. And it suits her shoulder-length wavy hair too. I don't know how to explain it. Kind of like trendy anchorwomen or something. Or like she's one of the Kennedy's. She needs a prince now, or a president's son. Poor knights from the desert with colored fringes ain't gonna cut it. Oops. Let's hope he never reads this.
We have strangers living in this flat. The first sign I had of this were the two extra toothbrushes in the girls' bathroom. Or maybe it was the sound of people dragging their luggage through the hallway at some unearthly hour in the morning yesterday. They're Von's friends. I wonder what they're going to do here. There's not much except get high and drunk - but I hear they don't smoke or drink. Von should send them on a trip to the country or something. I think we're taking them clubbing this weekend.
Hey, I thought I wouldn't have much to blog about since it's only been a day, but a lot has happened!
I was watching this series on SweetRhapsody's laptop...she downloaded it from the pothead teddy...it's Committed...about this psycho couple....and it's so funny. Now I'm in the mood to watch sitcoms!
Okay, I'd better go...it's past one am and I still have a load of work to do...sigh...wish me luck!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?