<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm supposed to be working on my presentation for tomorrow and time is running out but I don't care - I'm procrastinating!!!
On Tuesday, SweetRhapsody, me, and the Duchess headed down to the city to do a little shopping and watch Sahara in Picadilly. Gawd, the way those seats were arranged in the cinema, it was like climbing a steep rock wall! I thought we were going to fall off our seats any moment. The show was all right, a bit slow at some times, the trailer was more exciting than the movie itself.
And last night we went to the first screening of Star Wars Episode III! It was so fun and there were so many people at the cinema and we got to see guys dressed up as Darth Vader and Jedi knights and playing around with light sabers. And the ending was so sad....as expected... and Padme's funeral was the best funeral ceremony I've ever seen.
It's been raining, raining, raining, but today the sun's finally come out!
Right, I'd better get to work, so ciao everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?