<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, May 16, 2005

I forgot! I had this fantastic dream last night. It was fantastic because it was just like watching a movie and when i have these kind of dreams it's like watching a movie for free while getting a good night's rest at the same time. And my movie-dreams are REALLY exciting. Sometimes I astound myself. Hollywood should hire me.
Anyway in this particular dream, it was an action movie kind of dream, and I was running from these people. And I had to get somewhere else at the same time. I as an action hero! It felt very Star Wars only it was kind of in a Jurassic Park setting minus the dinosaurs. Which is a huge coincidence since today we were all watching Star Wars: Attack of the Clones on TV. And might I digress here by saying all the guys were complaining about the number of love scenes that there were in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones and how Star Wars is supposed to be about Jedi and all that and not about love, and that suddenly made me realize, you know, one of the reasons why I love Star Wars so much is because of all the love parts. Princess Leia and Han Solo, Amidala and Anakin (even though he can be such a brat)...actually my favourite is Leia and Han, they're the best.
Anyway! Me over-digressing. Back to action movie dream! Actually I forgot most of it but I remember I was running through the jungle trying to get away from my pursuers and trying to get to something else at the same time. And it was pretty exciting and they could kind of sense me by psychic force (very Force-like, I'm just only realizing the number of Star Wars elements in my dream here. And that's strange because I had the dream before re-watching the movie tonight. Maybe it's all that heavy advertising for Star Wars and it subconsciously seeped into my brain). And the fact that my pursuers could sense me made it all the harder to get away from them. But then I had this brilliant idea of how I could elude their psychic power by killing myself and then resurrecting myself. And I'm not sure how I did it but there was this green plant poison that could lethally kill me and I had this idea of bringing myself back to life by smearing my fingers with the plant poison and then placing them on electric wires all elaborately set up. But first I had to go through the jungle to get to this poison plant and there were land mines everywhere or those tricky metal cans disguised as bombs hanging down from the trees everywhere, very Vietnam War like. I remember heaving a huge sigh before starting through all those land mines. And once I got through all the mines, I remember smearing my fingers with the green poison sap, it had a thick texture and actually tasted pretty nice, like avocado, and I was licking it off my fingers because it's only lethal through digestion. And then I lay down and placed my poison-smeared fingers on the wires and prepared to die, and I remember being apprehensive in case it didn't work and I really died...
And then SweetRhapsody woke me up by calling me to wake up so we could go to the exhibition centre!
AAAAAAAARGH!
I hate it when that happens. When you just wanted to find out what happened in your dream but something wakes you up! Don't you hate it when that happens? Do I resurrect? Do i escape my pursuers? Do I make it to wherever it is I have to go?
Anyway, I dragged myself out of bed in the cold wet rainy morning and to SweetRhapsody's room and I sat on her bed and told her about my dream and the Colored Fringe who was fast asleep, was listening in, and later he analyzed my dream and told me that people who dreamt they were being chased did so because they were feeling insecure in real life.
Yeah well that's nothing new. Aren't we all insecure in some ways?
Hmmm but I always have a lot of dreams about being chased so does that mean I'm always very insecure? But these dreams are very exciting! I don't wanna stop having them! I think it's more likely that I have these dreams because I'm so into movies and books about people being chased. It's very exciting. Someday I may hire someone to chase me so I can run and elude them just for the fun of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?