<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, May 01, 2005

I danced in the rain tonight!
Last night I watched as the Colored Fringe got drunk and merry for his 20th birthday, swung on a hammock, watched SweetRhapsody huff over the Colored Fringe when he started puking, cunningly stole a silver bracelet from the Puppy, watched a fat cat try to steal his way into the flat at least three times, met a leprechaun from Australia, saw the Grim Reaper, and watched a pothead teddy dance to hiphop music.
Yes, it was a very interesting night last night!
And I think I've been smoking way too much. It's time to cut down.
And today I was roused from bed by my sister at an abominably early hour...then I got my revenge on SweetRhapsody for all those times she woke me up from a good dream by waking her up to borrow canola oil spray from her - hah! I saw rows of the most adorable little choir boys today and then was overcome by guilt at the mounting pile of assignments I have due in the next two weeks and then went to sleep again. When I woke up, I actually did some work before running over to the Duchess's to have some leftover pizza and the Colored Fringe's birthday chocolate cake and watch Desperate Housewives and scream at one another outside the flats whereupon some guy talking on the phone outside his door stared at us strangely.
Well, they can't say today wasn't productive.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?