<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, May 15, 2005

Did you know...
That cider comes from apples?
I learnt this amazing fact from SweetRhapsody tonight as we were watching Cider House Rules!
You know...it never occured to me where cider might come from! "What?" said I, "you mean it comes from apples?" And here I thought it grew on trees or something...and then I remember that cider is a drink, not a cinnamon stick.
I still think of it as a cinnamon stick.
And she just shook her head and said, "Do you want me to tell you where wine comes from?"
Now, that's just plain silly. Of course everyone knows wine comes from grapes. Cider is entirely different.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?