<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Congratulate me!
The presentation went incredibly well!!!
I have never felt so relieved and pleased at the same time!
I didn't make a fool of myself in front of the postgrads!
Last night was pretty funny...I'm so used to making instant Indo mee, which is dry noodles so I'm used to draining the noodles before mixing the satchets of soy and seasoning in. But last night, when the pothead teddy asked me to make him some instant tom yam noodles, I totally forgot that this wasn't dry noodles and didn't put the seasoning in while the noodles was boiling. When we realized my mistake, I just fell over and couldn't stop laughing. SweetRhapsody and the Duchess were shaking their heads and saying things like, "See, the child really can't cook to save her life!" and the pothead teddy just looked at me in disbelief and shook his head and pronounced, "You can't even cook instant noodles!!!"
I must be the only person to wreck instant noodles.
Well, at least now everyone will think twice before asking me to cook for them.
SweetRhapsody has been lusting after boots - and when I mentioned that I owned a pair of calf-length boots she said, "But you can't wear boots either, can you? Not with your skinny legs."
Let me tell you right here and now, people would kill to look the way I do in boots!
For that, I will wear my boots tomorrow with a skirt just to spite her!
Even though I barely got an hour of sleep last night, what with presentations and all, not to mention I have to get thirteen stories with three contacts each together by two in the afternoon tomorrow (I'm the producer in tomorrow's radio class), I still agreed to head down to Carousel with SweetRhapsody and the Duchess this afternoon. We watched In Good Company. It wasn't a bad show, though I had to admit I had been expecting it to be more of a romantic comedy but it wasn't. SweetRhapsody, who had been really hot to watch it, didn't like the ending because...okay, I won't tell you guys. Okay, I will! Scarlett Johansson and Topher Grace did not get together! You heard it from me first!
Half my flat was up the entire night working on assignments. James was up the entire night doing who knows what, I was up working on my presentation and continuously reciting lines aloud to myself til I'm sure the rest of the flat must think I have gone mad and started talking to myself, and Von took over the entire living room with her stuff and her two friends who had passed out all over the couches by dawn. I tiptoed over them to get to Von to borrow her USB drive and then I tiptoed all over Von's two other friends (the chicks who are staying in our flat currently) who were also passed out all over Von's bedroom.
A special thanks to the guys of our flat who cleaned the entire flat for us! Von and I have never been so grateful, with all the work we've had to do. Charming boys!
Right, I must shower and resume work! Ciao, darlings!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?