<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, May 23, 2005

The blue white of the sky
It teaches me to fly
In ways I never had before

What do you do when you want to run as you had never run before and escape everything in life?
Shhh.
Don't move.
I'll help you through your pain.
No one can ever reach down deep into your cut but I'll try the best I can and maybe that little bit will help.
Maybe that would be enough.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?