<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, April 14, 2005

Whew! What a week it's been.
I never want to do interviews again. I did FIVE interviews this week and I scuffed up all of them. What I really want to do is just lie in bed and watch TV and a roast beef sandwich. But there's little chance of that happening anytime soon. *sigh*
SweetRhapsody, the Duchess and I watched Guess Who on Tuesday. It wasn't as funny as I thought it would be but, hey, any movie with Ashton Kutcher is a good movie. :D And Theresa's mother's name is Marilyn so I got to hear Bernie Mac shouting my name throughout the whole movie. If only it was Ashton shouting my name and not Bernie.
The weather is playing havoc with me.
I am watching TV as I am typing this and an ad for Garbage's newest album, Bleed Like Me, was just on! Garbage is back! Hooray!
Mmm...someone in my flat is cooking noodles. It smells really good. It's making me hungryyy.
Speaking of flatmates, one of my flatmates, the really weird one who always gives monosyllabic answers until you corner him with open-ended questions, has displayed more weirdness. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but he always locks his bedroom door everytime he leaves his room. Even when it's just to go to the bathroom. I don't know what he's on about. Does he think we're going to rob him when his back is turned for two minutes? He wears the lousiest clothes and plays the lousiest music. If his back was turned I wouldn't rob him, I'd stab him in the back. And then I'll bury him behind the flat.
All the good movies are being shown on TV this weekend. I may just decide to save money and just stay home to watch them with a glass of wine and some shisha!
Today some guy in my TVnews class was wearing pinstripe cut offs. I was in awe. Pinstrip cut offs! Whoever heard of that? A whole new dimension to casual-classy. I want those cutoffs too!!!
Right I'm tired and I have work to do!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?