<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Well today is a warm and sunshiny day and a perfect day to roll around on the green grass or go to the beach...but nooo...today I'm trying to finish up all my assignments and thinking of taking a nap right now...mmm...
Came home to find the desis using my shisha bottle...apparently they've changed it for one which "works better" so they say, but I haven't tried it out yet and probably won't get to for the rest of this week until I'm done with all my assignments. Now instead of having a green shisha bottle with flowers painted on it I have a blue one with tiny pinpoint stars on it. I wish I could have a red one...and Shuddup has become addicted to his own shisha bottle and smokes it every day.
Today is Bones's birthday and myself, the Duchess and SweetRhapsody gave him a bottle of wine but he didn't seem too appreciative of it... lol he's still a mother hen no matter what, I heard that during his birthday party while we were away last weekend he still ran around cleaning up the place even while he was roaring drunk...even being drunk doesn't stop him from cleaning! I need a maid like that...
My grandmother went for her liver treatment and they've gotten about 45% of the tumor so far! They won't be able to operate on her til next month again because she needs time to recover or something. But apparently by the next day she was up and about and seemed more cheerful - she even wanted to go traveling but they wouldn't let her, hahaha. That's my grandmother - she's strong, nothing can bring her down for long! *beams fondly at her*
I think I've been bitten by the traveling bug! Ever since I got back home on Sunday I've been doing nothing but thinking about just packing a bag and taking off down the road. Makes note to self - get job, get cash, leave town. All we need is cash...
I swear I can just hear Louise shouting at me right now: "You ARE abroad right now, stupid!!!" But then SHE comes from the town that doesn't let people leave it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?