<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, April 15, 2005

Today is one of these days where you know you just shouldn't get out of bed but stay in, with your nice warm comforter wrapped around you in your nice safe coccoon, with the drapes closed and a wonderful beautiful dreamland is waiting for you. But because the Duchess can't stop calling your phone and she's extra chirpy today and you feel that you should at least make an effort to go to class after all that hard work you spent last night on those stupid assignments, you drag yourself out. And you go to class. And get pissed off by ranting bitches who think they're the only ones who know loads about English history and you just know... you should just have stayed in bed.
I should be back in bed right now but I can't seem to go back to bed. So right now I'm in SweetRhapsody's bedroom. We were making a list of potential guys we can have casual sex with here. So far we've come up with five guys. We need more. Mmm. Heeheehee.
I'm still trying to find out who Jennifer is. Fez is still in the middle of nowhere. I've left him about seven messages in his voicebox.

First Message: Fez, where are you? Who's Jennifer? Do you want me to cut her throat for you?
Second message: Fez, where are you? I hope you're being trampled by a camel in the middle of the desert somewhere.
Third message: Fez, are you being eaten by polar bears or mating with giraffes? I've looked up about a thousand Jennifers in the phone book. Which do you want?
Fourth message: Fez, I'm starting to get really attached to this knife. It's really pretty. Can I keep it and can you send me another knife for Jennifer?
Fifth message: Is Jennifer your girlfriend?
Sixth message: Fez, where are you? I'll tell you where I am right now. I'm slicing up oranges with your knife. It's really good for cutting fruit into little flower patterns.
Seventh message: Fez... are you gay?

It's hopeless. Fez is probably buried alive somewhere in a rotting tomb in the middle of the earth. He'll never get to Jennifer or to this knife. I might as well just keep it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?