<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, April 11, 2005

Today is a bright and sunny day!
But I had a bad night.... I kept waking up and I had the weirdest dreams and my aching arm kept bothering me. :(
Gah.......
I woke up this morning with a craving for Veruca Salt...note to self: must go steal sister's CD.
No, actually, come to think of it, the song playing in my head is from Nina Gordon's solo album. But who cares... I'll steal BOTH CDs.
Marcus woke me up today with a phone call from Haiti! Our conversation went something like this:
Marcus: How's life over there?
Me (pulling the curtains apart and looking outside): It's a beautiful warm sunny day! It's gorgeous out here! How's Haiti?
Marcus: Urgh. Totally depressing.
Me: I thought that Haiti's an island with lots of sun. You should be getting the same happy weather over there.
Marcus: Yes. And that's what's depressing me even more.
Me: Oh, you poor thing. Such a change from your usual gloom, huh?
Marcus (suspiciously): Is this your way of making me feel better? Because if it is, you've changed and I don't like it.
Me: I would never dream of making you feel better, Marcus. My goal is always to carve your heart out and stamp it into the dust and squeeze the rest of the juices out of it with my bootheel and then spit on it. Daily.
Marcus: (exhales a long happy sigh) That's wonderful to hear. You've just made my day.
Me: If I had the time and cash, I'd come over with my trusty blades and take your teeth out one by one. Without whiskey.
Marcus: That brings back old memories. Listen, I've gotta go. Just wanted to hear your voice. I'll send you a postcard or something soon.
Me: Yeah, sure, whatever. I miss the postcards. I hate your voice.
Marcus: I love you too, kiddo. Catch you later.
Me: Okay, bye.

It's really a day for renewing old acquintances. I've been chatting with K whom I haven't spoken to in ages and he sent me a couple of pictures of me - one of myself lounging on Screamingsour's bed surrounded by all her pharaphernalia of sex and God and paganism and her Handcuffs of Luuurve and with what looks like a Carebear on my lap. The other is of myself and Screamingsour. Awww...the old days...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?