<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, April 01, 2005

Today I got my very own personal shisha bottle! Yay! It's green with painted flowers and we've named it Manson...but it's a little wonky and crooked so the guy who got it for me is going to take it back to the shop and see if he can get a better one or something so yay!
Last night we went to Margeux to go clubbing and the line was waaay long - we spent more time waiting in the line then we did in the club. I introduced everyone to the wonders of Illusion and some random guy pursued SweetRhapsody and all the DESIS ran after us like mother hens as if we're helpless girls who need taking care of (like, does a girl who used to carry knives around with her back home NEED to be taken care of? I think not) and football players from Indonesia fought over who got to light my cigarette for me and the Duchess looked very lovely and gothic!
The weather is definitely much colder now. While practically every other country in the world is saying goodbye to winter, we're saying hello. That is so not right.
And we're going down to Margaret River tomorrow so we'll have to wake up tomorrow early to rent a car - aaargh - and I have to pack and finish my assignments by tonight so bye!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?