<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, April 23, 2005

SweetRhapsody is sick, the poor princess. She lies on her bed, covered to her chin, suffering from a fever and a cough. It is ironic, I find, that the only nonsmoker among us has been subjected to a cough. I cut her apples and tell her princess stories and watch 13 Ghosts and I Still Know What You Did Last Summer with her and was frightened so badly that when that horribly mischevious Von jumped out behind the corner and gave me a heart attack in my flat last night, I was so freaked out and angry that I made her accompany me to brush my teeth. Lol.
Last night Von badly needed de-stressing after her assignments so she made me accompany her clubbing and I took the Duchess and the Snap Queen along as well. We went to Rise but they were playing techno which Von didn't like so we went to Varga Lounge instead. And as I was having a drink and yakking with the Duchess, some chick in a short skirt and a hat brushed past me and I turned around to look for the bathroom right after she brushed past me and noticed her smiling at me and apologizing for having bumped into me. I guess she must have thought I turned around because she bumped into me so I was like, "oh, no problem." And right after that, a fight broke out, and they took it out on the street, and so we were all pressing our faces against the glass window to watch the fight, and two guys with pretty hot bodies took off their shirts and the bouncers came running out and then police cars came speeding down and we got to see police on horsies too! It was all very exciting, and stranger still, as I was pressing my face against the window to see the horsies, the Duchess said, "some girl is taking your picture." and I turn to look and I saw the same chick in the hat and short skirt out on the street. That was strange... was she taking my picture? Or the whole window? Or what?
After that we went to Paramount where I entertained very scary ideas where I wondered, "Am I getting old? Why do I tire so easily these days?!?" But it may just be the fact that I had a very huge meal just before we came out and filling yourself till the point of exploding and then having alcohol right after that may explain why I'm so tired, but still! What the hell is wrong with me? I feel sixty! This isn't right! Nooo! I'm still young! Still in my prime! I just won't eat before I go clubbing anymore! I blame it all on the Tall One and the Soft-Spoken Socializer and the Philosopher who made me eat so much. The Soft-Spoken Socializer also commented on how this was the first time he had ever heard me talk so much and how much better it was than when I was quiet. Pfft. As if he's some loud person or something.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?