<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, April 07, 2005

Prose, Philosophy of Life, and Moon Von.
The Question which I am asking now is this: Do we need anyone? In our lost and lonely lives wandering through the journey of Life itself, do we NEED anyone?
And then I'm wandering down paths of sweet-smelling honeysuckle and the answer is: Who needs anyone when you're wandering down paths of honeysuckle?
Today I judged someone through the testimonies of Judgment and Justice and the answer was: I am right and he is wrong. And I should know, as a student of both Judgment and Justice, what right and wrong is. Yet that doesn't make me feel any happier. And as both Judgment and Justice told me, sometimes the decision has outcomes like this.
And you can't escape that.
And I just wish that I could escape into the stars and release myself and turn back into fire, because when you're fire you can do anything you want but when you're human you have to abide by the prescriptions of all that is Life but I cannot because it is my duty to be human and fire at the same time and I know I wouldn't have wanted it any other way in the way of Life.
But, oh, it is so hard to be human.
Beauty is, as is, as it is, as it should always be. And we can never live or die otherwise. In life, in death, beauty is as it is human.
HAHAHAHAHAHA something has happened to cheer me up!
Just as I was writing all that prose above, Moon Von has just entered my room in nothing but a yellow towel, fresh from a shower. She has locked herself out of her room!
And now we are calling security and she is running around in her towel and borrowing my clothes. Hopefully it is the hot security guard - mmmm!
And she washed her hair thrice in the shower just now!
Poor Moon Von... she is losing her mind and cheering me up at the same time!
Just for that, she deserves to be in the title of today's post.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?