<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, April 16, 2005

Last night we had an all-girls sheesha-smoking chardonnay-drinking party on my balcony/walkway. Of course, as we are all girls and all very pretty and great fun *ahem* the party didn't stay an all-girl party for too long as guys flocked to us. In particular, the swedes living next door. And they were sweet and funny and scared SweetRhapsody with tales about tigersnake sightings in the neighborhood and offered us the use of their friend's car!
Today the Duchess and her groupmates had to shoot a short film about baking a cake so SweetRhapsody and I got to be on camera! We baked a chocolate cake and I must say, baking is exhausting. Or maybe I mean baking and filming at the same time is exhausting. All those hot lights! But the weather outside was cloudy and drizzly and after we finished filming, we went for a walk and sat in the gazebo and saw a huge beautiful bright rainbow!
I'm sitting at SweetRhapsody's laptop right now, blogging, while she is in the shower trying to drown a clown trying to come out of the pipes, and a message just came on her cellphone for her from the Colored Fringe. Naturally I picked up the cellphone up at once and read the message. He spouts lots of insincere garbage and ends it all with "I miss you sooo much." Now he just saw her yesterday so in all probality that is a load of bull. Am contemplating messaging back: "Darling, I hardly miss you at all. Hope you don't get run over by the train though. Hugs and kisses." But I'm not sure if she has any credit left on her phone.
SweetRhapsody has just entered the room! I read his message aloud and she asks me to ask him if he's coming over. So I wrote: "I miss you too, darling. Are you coming over? Hugs and kisses, marilyn."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?