<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, April 18, 2005

lalalalallala!
We were just watching Road to Perdition...which was so sad...and sweet...and Tom Hanks was such a gangster...whoot...
Some people who read my last entry are demanding to know why I didn't write about the bad events which happened last night! Well, I told you, I don't want to degrade my blog by writing about certain rubbish people! And second of all, there were so many things I wouldn't know where to start, and third of all, everyone knows my blog so let's not embarass some people who have already embarassed themselves! Finally, this is all giving me a headache! Let's not waste my time thinking about such migraine-inducing things! Let's not drive me to popping painkillers! I already have enough trouble keeping my hands off the hash brownies!
It's currently about 10 Celsius tonight, which is pretty cold for right now. Soon I would get to wear my beige corduroy jacket with the fur collar again! Faux fur, mind you. PETA people, get off me right now or I'll make nuggets out of you! Grrr!
The Duchess is over at Flat 21 right now, socializing while SweetRhapsody is, ahem, rhapsodizing it up right now. The Duchess asked me to come with her but I'm in kind of a quiet mood right now so I said I'd pass. I just feel like sitting in my room right now. My sanctuary! That's how I think of my bedroom at home, my sanctuary, with all the lights and my comfy bed and books and music and everything, safe from everything else. While the rest of the house sometimes makes me a little creeped out, especially the stairway! It's my house, I love it, but I just get so nervous in it sometimes at night when I'm the only one prowling about!
Mmm...I'm really in a stay-at-home mood right now. I know! What I'll do is get out my instant chicken soup and put on some socks and just snuggle up in bed! Lalala...shutting out the cold world...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?