<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Sunday, April 17, 2005

Happy Sunday evening!
*whew* what a saturday night it was last night.
Last night had its ups and downs - the Duchess and I went to a party at this guy's house... it was a really nice house, very beachhouse-like with fairy lights and tea lights and palm trees and a pool table, and the people there were pretty nice too. SweetRhapsody stayed behind because she was hanging out with the Colored Fringe then. Anyway, the party ended pretty early round one am and then we went over to SweetRhapsody's flat because I had left my keys in her flat and, let's just say, the scene that was going in in that flat was not pretty. I won't degrade this blog by writing down what happened but let's just say people who can't handle their drink shouldn't drink. And they shouldn't talk so much either and embarass themselves.
When I finally roused myself out of bed today, it was a beautiful first day of winter kind of day. I sat myself in front of my pc and wrote a short story, Opal. It's a sweet, sad story... I wrote it while listening to the song Excuse by Jay Chou. Anyway, go read the story! It's in my website, just step into the portal through the flame to go into Darkschunt by the sidebar and go to Fiction. The story is there! If you do read it, tell me what you think! ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?