<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, April 23, 2005

Dreams of Babboons and Ruins.
I've had two very vivid, very strange dreams in the past two nights.
The first one was when I was in a car driving with my mother and my sister and we were turning a corner and there were some about four or five slender old ladies practicing Tai Chi on the road and I was thinking they were going to get hit by a car soon, although they had very kindly left half the road clear for drivers to pass through.
And after that, we saw all these babboons, really exotic babboons, black and white babboons with huge heads of fine fur, brilliant colored babboons, and they were all really aggressive, and we were like "They're all getting aggressive and violent!" so we turned the car around while rolling up the windows so they wouldn't be able to get at us in the car. And then I think I must have gotten mixed-up between my bears and monkeys because I was thinking "All the bears have gone mad!" and the babboons were leaping after us, and so was a giant koala bear and a mad little sunbear...And I remember turning the corner and thinking, "the bears are going to come after the old Tai Chi ladies!"
And then I woke up.
And then last night, I had a dream about how I was part of this group of people leaving on the top of this mountain, at the edge of this mountain cliff where there was this amazing old ruins, like the ruins of a temple or mosque or church, or maybe all of it combined into one amazing building. Anyway, it was just known as the ruins, and we were all standing at the edge of the mountain cliff where a small jungle in the valley below us separated us from the city. And some of the people had already gone into the city, for what I can't remember, but they had never come back for some weeks, they just disappeared into the city, and we were all fearful and wondering if they had been identified as people from the ruins and were snatched by the people from the city and held capture or if they were just lost or were just still wandering the city and had not yet returned, or if they had just decided they love the city more than the ruins and never wanted to return. And I knew I wanted to go into the city to find them and discover what had happened to them and bring them back, but I was also afraid that I might become one of them and never return and suffer their fate of being captured or whatever, but I also remember that my biggest fear was that I might decide I love the city more than the ruins.
And then I woke up.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?