<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, April 08, 2005

"Adam's such a nancy boy. I passed him!"
I was watching Lost and Amazing Race on TV just now! I was watching the episode in Sri Lanka where Freddy passed Adam on the stairs and says to Kendra, "Adam's such a nancy boy. I passed him!" And that just made me laugh so much!
Honestly, they're such a sweet couple. I'm so glad they won the whole race!
Today is the Duchess's birthday. Happy birthday to the Duchess!
*Pause*
Erm, actually it was her birthday *yesterday* since it's already one thirty on Friday morning but I think we'll officially extend her birthday to last forty two hours since we're REALLY celebrating her birthday tonight when we go on a clubbing spree where SweetRhapsody and I plan to get her roaring drunk!
Yay!
All my assignments for this week are officially done and I just have to hand up one tomorrow and endure a horribly early class at the shocking hour of nine. I just wonder if I'll be awake enough to contribute to any discussions tomorrow, let alone be able to keep my eyes open.
Which is why I'm going to bed right now. Goodnight!
Oh, by the way, an update on the last entry. The security guy who unlocked Moon Von's door was NOT the cute one. It made me and Moon Von very sad.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?