<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The wind outside is very strong tonight. It's tearing at the trees and howling at the windows and generally just...flying free...outside...through the sky...through the world...
She's strong and feeling rebellious tonight, the wind. Even she feels rebellion at times, like a human being.
It's a night for witches to fly wildly through the sky on their broomsticks.
And I'm feeling gloomy inside, like a cavern of darkness deep inside myself.
Who's to say humans aren't made to be broken apart?
She told me we were meant to be alone, and I used to believe her, but then I found myself reaching out to the world again, but sometimes loneliness just catches up with me.
Who's to say we're not meant to live alone in the darkness?
He told me the same thing and I told him we weren't meant to live like that, and that I could show him what it was like to live in the world of people.
And he left. Now I wonder if he regrets it? Does he look back on our time together and then I wonder what he feels?
And sometimes you just feel like throwing your mask down and closing your eyes and holding up your fingers and then maybe the wind can catch hold of your fingers and lift you up and carry you away.
Shut yourself in your coffin and go to sleep a little while.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?