<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, March 18, 2005

Today was probably one of the best classes I had in a long time! We just talked nonstop about fashion and shopping and I think I have probably never contributed more to a class in my entire life! If every class was like this I'll never stop studying.
The other day me, SweetRhapsody and Flat 8 Girl went shopping and went way over our budget. I got this great black tank top, flirty little green skirt, a white hip-length boob tube and this fantastic jacket which makes me long for winter days.
Speaking of the weather! In the last post I talked about the wind but this whole week has been nothing but lovely summer-ish days. My happiness mood has been up on a major level except for the time when my sister called to tell me my grandmother has liver cancer. I was so shocked I couldn't do anything for a moment. If anything happens to her *touch wood* I don't know what I'd do, I think this will probably be the first time such a thing happens to someone I really love. She's been around for so long and even though we barely understand what each other say and she breaks my toilet all the time, we've managed to become really close. I keep thinking, why now? She's got a long way to go! I haven't gotten around to learning Chinese so I can speak with her properly either! And I keep thinking about the time I said goodbye to her before I left this year. I hope nothing bad will happen to her. I just try not to think about it too much because everytime I do I fee... Actually, I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I've never felt like this before. I hope...I trust nothing bad will happen to her.
Tonight SweetRhapsody and Flat 8 Girl are dragging me out to this Massala Mix night. LOL... I didn't really want to go at first because the tickets were sooo expensive. I'll probably sit back in the shadows and drink a lot. :D
And the other day, after shopping, we watched Be Cool. LOVE Uma Thurman's outfits, especially the Mourning and Widow T-shirts! At the end of the movie, Flat 8 Girl turns to us and says, "Doesn't that guy look like a smaller version of The Rock?" And SweetRhapsody and I go, "That IS the Rock!!!"
And the guy that I met the other night at the beach bash has sent me phone messages and e-mails which are doing nothing but make me laugh hysterically - at him. Gawd, somebody is FULL of himself. Who does he think he is, James Bond? I'm not too sure if he is serious or what, but if he is.... I think I'll fall over my chair laughing. I haven't bothered answering yet because I'm still laughing.
Well, off to Flat 11 now to steal their food!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?