<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Friday, March 18, 2005

Today I was talking to Marcus about how I loved summer days. And his reply was "Bah, what a bitch of a sauna."
Don't you just looove moody pessimistic guys?
But he's definitely not leaving for Europe anytime soon. He's too bored with the place. Instead he's thinking of going to Haiti.
"Be careful," I warned, "they've got gods like you over there. You won't be anything special."
"That's what'll be fun," he said. "I can intermingle. And I hear they're crazy for sex over there."
"Just don't dress up in black and start talking like a perv," I said, "Or I'll have to stake you when you come back."
That has given him second thoughts.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?