<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, March 03, 2005

So far this week of classes haven't been too bad! I finally made up my mind and went for the tutorial with the post grads - but guess what? the first person I saw when I walked into that class was the cute goth guy. But I don't know if he's staying in that class. Stay, cute goth guy, don't go!
I have just realized how much I missed Potatos. It's boring to be growing up. The both of us were talking about that on the night before I left. What happened to all the crazy days where we would cut class and run around the streets at night and sit on rooftops and smoke? My friends here at EUH are fun but no one's like Potatos and me. We do the stupidest things together; we're like GTO or something. Especially when we were in high school.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?