<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Thursday, March 24, 2005

Penguin Formations!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Its monstrously hot today...at least forty celsius or over at max...
SweetRhapsody and the Duchess have gone to their first swing dance/ballroom dancing class and they've been dancing like a pair of loons in the kitchen while we were cooking today. They were demonstrating their swinging steps to me but it looks more like a penguin formation march - hahaha.
Today my sandal strap broke! Sob! But then I saw a rack of Roxy sandals for ten bucks each! It must have been destiny! So now I have cool new white sandals! Yay! And I got a new gorgeous school-girl-ish cute plaid skirt! Yay! And I pulled it out of its plastic-y shopping bag to show everyone at my radio news class and they all loved it - I even caught my tutor sneaking a glimpse at it...hahaha...
I'm playing Toploader's Dancing In the Moonlight...stolen from Curly Pumpkin's CD...it makes me feel like daaancing in the mooooon-lite....
But not penguin formations. You won't see me doing no penguin formations in the moonlight. Only daaaaancing...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?