<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Night of the Indians!
So last night, as I mentioned in one of the my last posts, I went to that Massala Mix thing... full of Indians and I was one of the non-Indians...at first I felt a little conspicuous at first but after that it was all right...because it's just like being in Bangsar hahaha...or being the only non-black while I hung out with Farah and her gang in Waikiki...the Banghra Night thing was supposed to be at Metro but what with all the Vietnamese stabbing one another, the place has closed down for a few months so they changed the venue to Heat...it was pretty fun and I really missed clubbing in Perth! But our night really sucked in the beginning because the guys had this brilliant idea of walking ages to the bus stop, then taking a bus to the busport which is in no way anywhere near Heat, and then they MADE us walk, in our HIGH HEELS, all the way to Heat!!! I haven't finished apologizing to my turquoise Vincci high heels yet. :(
And I spent loads of cash there...first that mind-blowing price for the tickets - and that means I owe the Dervish TEN bucks....Gawd...and all the drinks...I was throwing down cosmopolitans and tequila shots and bourbon cokes down my throat, not to mention that glass of what Shuddup told me was vodka coke but it turned out to be champagne and coke or something (what the hell?!?) and nothing...I need to invest in heavier drinks. I miss my Chivas!
Oh that reminds me of the beginning of the night when we girls got our drinks and were heading over to the wall to lean abck and people watch, and I passed by this cute guy and we checked each other out and he toasted his beer to me and I lifted my cosmo martini glass back to him. It was too bad we lost sight of each other in the crowd. *giggles*
And there was this guy that I met a couple of times before...Muku...I don't know how to spell his name...he is sooo adorable. Not as in hot cute but cute cute, like a bubble of energy. Haha! Like an adorable animal. I wish I could keep him as my pet.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?