<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Marcus called from transit in Dubai. I told him what's been happening in my life since he left. He says: "I told you so." Grrrr. If he wasn't in Dubai I'd cut off his fangs again.
I'm losing my mind. How am I going to discuss ethics tomorrow with postgrad students? I should go see a university counselor about this.
Today's Words of Wisdom:
Never mind, I forgot what Today's Words of Wisdom were.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?