<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, March 14, 2005

Marcus and I were talking the other day and he mentioned how we've come such a long way and I'm like "Yeah, come to think of it, we have known each other for pretty long."
When I moved out, he moved out as well. And now he's trawling the world again. Searching for his shrimp. Stirring up trouble again. Same old Marcus.
Sometimes, I think I should just do the whole world a favor and kill him. But then, who would be there to entertain me?
*Grins*
He's so sweet.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?