<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Mercenary       The Soul          The Fire          Welcome to Darkschunt...      Fire Poppies        Power             The Warrior      The House   The Guardian 
& The Lover                                                                                                                                   & Grief                                       of Justice            of Fire         



Monday, March 14, 2005

Listening to: Skin "Fleshwounds" album.

I forgot to add that over the weekend, I saw some of the most adorable couples ever! I mean, they weren't the type of couples whom you'd look at and roll your eyes and say, "Oh, God, get a room!" They were just...adorable. Just being themselves.
The first was on the bus on the way home from Frio with the Curly Pumpkin, Little Pony, SweetRhapsody and Flat 8 Girl. They were sitting beside me at the back of the bus and although I just dozing in and out and listening to some of the most fun alternative songs ever on the radio, I still noticed how sweeeet they were. The girl reminds me of Diane Kruger from Wicker Park, and when she got up to leave the bus, she remained by the door and kept looking back and smiling at her boyfriend, and it was just like "awwwww."
And the second was this couple that I saw while eating at Jaws with my sis and the Sunshine Boy. The girl was cool, like Robin Tunney in Empire Records, with a shaved head, and the guy pretty cute too, like rugged cool. And they looked sooo cute together, standing outside, waiting for Jaws to open, and then coming in to have sushi. Awwww.
Now, those are cool couples!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?